http://terracottabloggers.blogspot.com/yahoo_authkey_fa3ecf1a7a2a8da6.txt.
Google
 
Web terracottabloggers.blogspot.com

Monday, August 21, 2006

Marco

Friends,

A recent visitor to my site, Marco, has been so kind to always check out what I have been writing about. He is becoming a fast friend - I enjoy his thoughts and his help. I would like to encourage any readers who are out there to check out his blog, you can either check it out here at http://marcowongcn.spaces.live.com/ or by clicking on the link that I have posted on the sidebar.

Thanks Marco for all of the help.

D.A.

3 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i just saw that.You are welcomed!I am sure how I visited this blog. well, maybe through Sinosplice.com. The most attractive part of this blog is you seriously have daily, if no hourly, entries on Chinese idioms, which I have never seen on any blog. If someone who has been learning Mandarin are able to use Chinse idioms while he talks or writes, I bet he would never be commented as a person who seems "uneducated". Even though language learners are able to speak fluent Mandarin, somehow the Chinese may feel you are not "educated person" just because of the lack of the cultural parts

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger D.A. said...

Marco-

your words are too kind. I am glad that you enjoy this blog. I am sorry that I haven't been able to add more idioms. I have been on the road for a while, and won't be getting back to my normal schedule for a few days. When I get back, I promise that I will add daily idioms.

I have enjoyed your comments to the idioms that I post. It has greatly helped my learning of them.

Thanks for your cyber-friendship.

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my qualifying exam is approaching and I would not be albe to visit your blog in 2 wks. I will try to give comments after that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web terracottabloggers.blogspot.com