http://terracottabloggers.blogspot.com/yahoo_authkey_fa3ecf1a7a2a8da6.txt.
Google
 
Web terracottabloggers.blogspot.com

Monday, August 14, 2006

Of Epic Perceptions

As you may have noticed from yesterdays post, I have been spending alot of time talking with Jot. He wrote some very kind words about me and "Me Thinks." I too have enjoyed our conversations, and hope that we will continue to maintain a dialogue. I myself am very interested in what is going on around the world, and find his posts enjoyable to read. For the convinience of my readers, I have just added a permanent link to "Of Epic Perceptions" on the right hand side of the screen. I would encourage you all to take the time to read a post or two.

D.A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web terracottabloggers.blogspot.com