http://terracottabloggers.blogspot.com/yahoo_authkey_fa3ecf1a7a2a8da6.txt.
Google
 
Web terracottabloggers.blogspot.com

Friday, August 04, 2006

Zillow

I know, many of you are thinking that I misspelled "Willow" the movie with Val Kilmer , but I didn't. I was recently introduced to zillow.com, and it is such a cool site! Have you ever wondered how much your house is worth? What about your neighbors? Have you ever wondered what the value of your house was 10 years ago? You can find all this and more at zillow.com. I know what you are thinking, "how much is this service?", --that is the greatest part, it is completely free, and you don't have to enter any personal information (so no pesky agents will be calling you)! After comparing the value of my home with previous estimates, I found that zillow.com is quite accurate. Anyways, I thought the site was cool, you should check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web terracottabloggers.blogspot.com